Dr. M. P. Sadashiva
|| Assistant Professor
|| email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
|| M.Sc., Ph.D.
|Area of Specialization
|| Analytic Chemistry
- Young Research fellowship awarded from Ministry of European Research (MER), Italy- 2007-2008.
- "Most Cited Paper 2003-2006 Award From Elsevier Ltd, Oxford, UK" as published in Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry.
Number of Projects : Nil.
Number of Ph.D candidates successfully completed: NIL.
Number of Ph.D candidates currently working: NIL
Number of M.Phil Candiadates successfully completed: NIL
Number of M.Pil candidates currently working: NIL
Articles in Journals-
- Sadashiva M.P, A. Nataraju, H. Mallesha, R. Rajesh, B.S. Vishwanath and K. S. Rangappa "Synthesis and evaluation of trimethoxyphenyl isoxazolidines as inhibitors of secretory phospholipase A2 with anti-inflammatory activity" Int. J. Molecular Medicine, 16(5), 895-90, 2005.
- Sadashiva M. P, Mallesha H, Hithesh N and Rangappa K. S. "Synthesis and microbial inhibition study of novel 5-imidazolyl substituted isoxazolidines " Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry, (12) 24, 6389-6395, 2005.
- Sadashiva M. P, Mallesha H, Karunakara Murthy and Rangappa K. S "Enhancement in Antimicrobial activity of 2-(Phenyl)-3-(2-butyl-4- chloro-1H-imidazolyl)-5-butylate isoxazolidine" Bioorg & Med. Chem. Lett., 15, 1811-1814, 2005.
- Sadashiva M P, Basappa, Rangappa K S, Doreswamy B H, Sridhar M A & Shashidhara Prasad J. "Synthesis and crystal structure studies of 5-allyl-5H-dibenzo[b,f]azepine" J. Chem. Cryst., 35 (3), 171-175, 2005.
- Basappa, Mantelingu K, Sadashiva M P & Rangappa K S. "A simple and efficient method for the synthesis 1,2-benzisoxazoles: a series of its potent acetylcholinesterase inhibitors" Ind. J. Chem. Sec B, 44B, 1954-1957, 2004.
- Mallesha, H, Ravi Kumar K.R., Sadashiva M.P, Rangappa K.S, Devaraja Gowda H.C and Shashidhara Prasad J. "Crystal and molecular structure studies of 2-(3-chlorophenyl), 3,5,-diphenyl isoxazole" J. Chem. Cryst., 34(4), 281-284, 2004.
- Basappa, Sadashiva M P, Mantelingu K, Nanjunda Swamy S & Rangappa K S "Solution phase synthesis of novel 2-isoxazoline libraries via 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition and their antifungal properties" Bioorg & Med. Chem, 11, 4539-4544, 2003.
- S. Naveen, M. P. Sadashiva, K. S. Rangappa, M. A. Sridhar and J. Shashidhara Prasad. "2-Methyl-N-(3,4,5-trimethoxybenzylidene)aniline N-oxide" Acta Cryst. E62, o4793-o4795, 2006.
- Thimmegowda, N. R, Sadashiva M.P, Vishwanath B.S, Kanchugarakoppal S. Rangappa "Synthesis and evaluation of tricyclic dipyrido diazepinone derivatives as inhibitors of secretory phospholipase A2 with anti-inflammatory activity" Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry- 7, 811-820, 2007.
- Y. C Sunil Kumar, M. P. Sadashiva, K. S. Rangappa "An efficient synthesis of 2-(1-methyl-1,2,5,6-tetrahydropyridin-3-yl)morpholine:apotent M1 selective muscarinicagonist" Tetrahedron Letters -48, 4565-4568, 2007.
- S. Chandrappa, M. P. Sadashiva , K. S. Rangappa "N-Methyl Morpholine Chlorochromate: An Efficient Reagent for Oxidation of Primary and Secondary Alcohols to Carbonyl Compounds " Synthetic Communications, 38 (15), 2638-2645, 2008.
- C.S.A.Kumar, K. Murthy, M.P. Sadashiva, M.K. Vinaya, N.R. Thimmegowda, S.B.B. Prasad, S. Chandrappa and K.S. Rangappa "Synthesis and In Vitro Antimicrobial Activity of Medicinally Important Novel N-alkyl, N-aryl and Urea Derivatives of 1 benzhydryl Piperizine: A Structure-Activity Relationship Study" Letters in Drug Design & Discovery, 9, 146-154, 2009
Papers in conference/Seminars/Proceedings
Papers as part of books:
Manographs if any:
- International School Advanced Material Science and Technology 10th course: INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS OF NANOTECHNOLOGIES II 2-5 Sept, 2008, Jesi, Italy.
Chairman/Member of Authority/Committee etc:
Membership of professional organization/Associations:
Other information :