Courses Offered

M.A. in Women’s studies(2 Years)
             Any Degree of University of Mysore or of any other university equivalent there to
 P.G.Diploma in Women’s studies (1 Year)
             Degree of this university or any other university considered as its equivalent 
Ph.D in Women Studies(Course Work)
               Selection through Entrance Examination. Elibility as per Univeristy notification and Ph.D regulations prescribed by UGC