Department of Electronics
Department of Studies in Electronics was started in 1993 in collaboration with MCF, ISRO, Hassan at Post Graduate Centre, Hemagangothri, Hassan.
“Mould Students Technically & Academically Educated Citizens for tomorrows Developed India”
“Excellent Academic & R&D Department”
AREA OF RESEARCH
- Digital Signal Processing
- Pattern Recognition
- Communication Engineering
- Digital Image Processing
- Nano Science
- Antenna Design
Project Title: “Investigation of deep level defects in GaN using DLTS technique”
Investigator: Dr. V. Rajagopal Reddy
Funding Agency: DST
Grants received: Rs.23,44,605/-
Project title: “Implementation of Image Encryption Algorithm on FPGA using Labview”
Investigator: Dr. S.K. Naveen Kumar.
Funding Agency: UGC
Grants received: Rs.5,60,000/-
• R & D Institutions.
• Electronics and Software Industries.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- Electronics Association
- Invited Talk by Experts on Cutting Edge Technology
- Weekly Seminars by Students.
- Participation of both Faculty Members & Students in Seminars, Conferences, etc.
- Faculty members actively participate in Research Activity.
- E- Fest -
- 17.5KVA UPS Backup to Labs and Classroom