MULTIMEDIA LEARNING RESOURCE CREATION CENTRE (MLRCC)
About MLRCC :
- Teaching, learning, research and extension are the four major pillars of Higher Education in India.
- Students of today and tomorrow may like to learn any subject in a comprehensive way by using the online resources, under anytime anywhere options(internet and mobile).
- There are only a few University-based web-portals containing a huge repository of articles available for use by the students and general public, like the one made by the MIT.
Aim of the MLRCC :
To create an online repository of curriculum-based, digital learning resources and make them available to students, in multimedia formats.
- To develop multi-media digital learning resources for students of higher education and facilitate them for learning through internet, mobile and other CD media applications.
- To establish an on-line portal for students and public access, of knowledge resources of about 100 subject areas that are needed widely(with a separate Domain Name Server at the font-end, Content Creation Server at the back-end and back-up server for recovery).
- To update the resources periodically in order to avoid redundancy and to maintain concurrency, by adopting sustainable methods.