|Prof. S. Shashikanth||Professor||UGC- BSR Faculty Fellows|
|Dr. Basappa||Associate Professor||Sir C.V. Raman Fellows visiting Professors to various departments National Scientists|
Meijo University Visiting Scholar, Meijo University-2015 6-weeks.
Dr. DC Pavate Memorial Visiting Fellowship-2012, 4-months, University of Cambridge, India.
Post Doctorial Associate-Singapore-MIT Research and Technologies (Feb 17, 2009 to Feb 16,2011 Place: SMART, ID-IRG, Singapore).
Japan Society for the Promotion of Science(JSPS) Fellowship(Nov 1, 2005 to November 29, 2008 Place: Hokkaido University, JAPAN) (Title: Mechanism of tumor invasion involving sulfated glycans: Analysis using small molecules as probes) (JST-Post Doctorial Fellowship from Nov 1, 2005 to April, 2006)
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Centre-Senior Research Fellowship under Medical Sciences (July 01, 2004 to Oct 29, 2005 Place: Department of Studies in Chemistry, University of Mysore, INDIA).
University Grants Commission-Project Fellowship (June 1, 2002 to June 31, 2004 Place: Department of Studies in Chemistry, University of Mysore, INDIA).
1. Prof. RC Shaw Memorial Lecture Award-2018.
2. Sir CV Raman Young Scientist Award-2012.
3. Award for Research Publication-2012, VGST, GOK, INDIA
4. Most Cited Paper 2006-2009 Award (Bio-Organic and Medicinal Chemistry,Elservier Ltd. UK)
5. Most Cited Paper 2006-2006 Award (Bio-Organic and Medicinal Chemistry, Elsevier Ltd. UK)
6. UGC-Project Feoolwship-2002 (Government of India
7. CSIR-Senior Research Fellowship (Medical Sciences)-2004 (Government of India)
8. National Merit Scholarship 1992-1999 (Government of India)
Fellowships Awarded to Dr. T. R. Swaroop
Shastri Postdoctoral Fellowship, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada (June 16, 2017 to August 28, 2017)
Postdoctoral Fellowship, Guangxi Normal University, China (April 4, 2018 to August 20, 2018)
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Centre-Senior Research Fellowship (January 25, 2012 to July 31, 2013)
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Centre-Junior Research Fellowship (January 25, 2010 to January 24, 2012)
Visiting Scientist, Yildiz Technical University, Turkey – February, 2020.
1. Prof. D. S. Mahadevappa Gold Medal for Chemistry in B.Sc.
2. Prof. B. Syed Ali Gold Medal for Chemistry in B.Sc.
3. Sidlaghatta Rama Rao Gold Medal for Physics in B.Sc.
4. Sri. L. Prameshchandra Endowment Gold Medal for Physics in B.Sc.
5. Prof. M. V. Sridhar Gold Medal for Mathematics in B.Sc.
6. The Principal M Munigaviyappa Gold Medal for Mathematics in B.Sc.
7. Alamelammal H Ramanuja Iyengar Gold Medal for B.Sc.
8. The S. R. Dharma Pravartha Anbil S Ramaswamy Iyengar Gold Medal for B.Sc.
9. M. Gopalaswamy Memorial Prize for B.Sc.
10. Prof. K. Sheshadri Iyengar Endowment for B.Sc.
11. Prof. H. Sankegowda Cash Prize for B.Sc.
12. The Prof. B. S. Mahadeva Rao Prize for B.Sc.
13. The Graduate Co-operative Bank Golden Jubilee Memorial Cash Prize for B.Sc.
14. Prof. N. Ramaiah Cash Prize for B.Sc.
15. Prof. S. V. Keshava Hegde Memorial Prize for B.Sc.
16. Sathyabhama Devi Roy Gold Medal for Organic Chemistry in M.Sc.
17. Prof. C. Anjanamurthy Gold Medal for Organic Chemistry in M.Sc.
18. Prof. Vrushabendrappa Endowment Gold Medal for Organic Chemistry in M.Sc.
19. Prof. M. G. Sreenivasa Rao Memorial Cash Prize for M.Sc.